When we tried getting our hands on this DXRacer DOH chair, it was particularly hard to find because it was out of stock, a lot. The design and flow of the chair didn’t really strike us as anything special, because not a lot of people are attracted to orange and black as a color scheme combination but this chair has its own unique flow as most DXRacer chairs do.
At the time of writing this, we found that the DXRacer DOH on Amazon has only 8 left on 17th April 2017* in stock and while they’re frequently re-stocked, you might want to hurry before they’re gone. We were impressed with the amount of detail that the chair had when it arrived, such as the little foot rests on each individual leg of the base and the places they choose to incorporate the orange design.
This DXRacer DOH chair provides a relatively thin back compared to the seating area of the chair. The DOH/RE0/NO Newedge Edition of the DXRacer lineup has a pretty thick padded seat. One thing that comes included with all DXRacer racing series chairs is the high back and seating position so that you can comfortably rest your head in an elevated position without putting any kind of pressure on your neck.
The PU material of the cushion is also breathable, which means it doesn’t sink in after only a month of use and it reforms back to the original shape after you leave the chair. This is great for people that plan on using the chair for a long period of time.
Design & Style
The overall design of the chair really depends on your different tastes because there are a lot of DXRacer gaming chairs that look like this but some people don’t really like the color orange. We do however like how they strategically placed the stitching of the chairs and how the headrest of the chair extends extra high which seems to be an extra effort to support tall people.
With most DXRacer DOH chairs, the armrests of the chair were designed relatively small and weren’t built to be fully customizable but some people do customize them off the DXRacer website. The base of the chair is quite impressive as they’ve added a little splash of orange on the footrests.
DXRacer chairs are some of the most durable chairs in the world. For gaming, for sitting at your office or for whatever the use is, these chairs were built to last. The aluminum base comes in a very solid form and is part of a recent modern design. The base was made with a large center base but evenly thins out as it gets closer and closer to the wheels.
The wheels themselves are pretty high quality and turn with ease. The armrests are very durable as well, you can rest your arms on them for extended periods of time without worrying of sweat or of marks appearing on your arms thanks to the special grooves embedded into the armrests of this chair.
DXRacer Racing Series DOH/RE0/NO Racing Gaming Chair
Things We Liked
- We liked the extra pillows included with the purchase which were very durable and very comfortable
- We really like the overall design of the chair and love the extra touch of the design team which decided to include padded footrests on the base of the DXRacer DOH chair
- The armrests were very soft and much to our liking as they didn’t make our arms go numb after a certain period of use and we didn’t get marks on our arms after using them
- Free Cushions – While it’s not included in some of the standard pictures on Amazon, you get a free lumbar and headrest cushion with your purchase of this chair. They’re easily adjustable, easy to put on and easy to remove as you feel fit.
- The Design – The orange flows naturally along the sides of the chair and they’ve included the orange in places you wouldn’t normally expect it such as in certain spots on the base like the footrests for a little extra comfort.
- Breathable Cushion – The material used in this DXRacer DOH chair is PU which is breathable and made for extra comfort. When you sit down, it’s almost like sitting in a chair that wants you to sink into it.
- Sturdy Base – This base might be made with aluminum material but the design is relatively recent and modern for this lineup of chairs. In addition, the base is extremely strong and supports a lot of weight.
- Shoulder Protection – The upper caved in portion of the DXRacer DOH chair was designed so that you can protect your shoulders during gameplay and your upper back. This upper back caved in function is extra soft and is great for people looking for that extra level of comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’m concerned about my weight in this chair, will it hold me?
A: The DXRacer DOH chair is known to hold people over 250 pounds and even more. You won’t have a problem fitting in this chair, as long as you’re under 300 pounds.
Q: What’s so much difference between the racing and formula series of the DXRacer chairs?
A: With the formula series, you have a much smaller frame to work with. Those series of chairs are made for smaller body types but the chairs aren’t much different when you compare the different features. All the different functions and specifications of the different series are available on Dxracer.com.
It goes without saying that DXRacer Racing Series chair is known for their quality and known for their attention to detail. This chair offers a new unique design without the price tag that will cost you an arm and a leg. If you’re looking for a chair that gives comfort but a little splash of style without the inconvenience of a lot of assemblies, this is the DXRacer DOH chair for you.
From the strong aluminum base that supports up to 300 pounds to the armrests that were built extra soft, this is a perfect chair for gaming or any kind of activity that will require you to be seated for hours. We were impressed and so will you be.
Editor's Review ( Mark Thompson)
- Design - 7.6/107.6/10
- Comfort - 8.5/108.5/10
- Durability - 9.4/109.4/10
- Strength - 9/109/10