The Evo Gaming Desk is the next generation of gaming desks. There are literally thousands of customizable options on these desks ranging from the destitute all the way up to the Studio L Desktop with Ergo Edge.
All of the desks regardless of your selection are highly customizable so customizing one you want for a review would be pretty near impossible. All of them, however, come with the basic options such as a cable management tray, an ergo themed desktop and hundreds of different height customization options. In total, there’s a combination of 8,000 different customizable options depending on the level of support and performance you’re looking for.
The Evo Gaming Desk from EvoDesk starts at Mid $$$ and is a top-tier gaming desk made for serious gamers and competitive scenes. The entire desk is made with a highly unique wood finish framework and is supported by solid steel legs that can support a truckload of weight. If you hate those pesky cords dangling off the side of your desk, this one comes with a pretty nifty cable management system.
- The cable management tray comes with every single make and model of the EvoDesk and protects your cords against wear and tear against the desk
- The guard on top of the desk is made with a premium finish so that you have ultimate mouse precision on top of the desk and you probably won’t even need a mousepad
- The key center feature of the desk is the frame because it’s highly expandable and you can customize it to nearly 8,000 different options
- Smart monitor arms allow you to hook monitors up to the arms and position them in any position you like, allowing you easy access to a superior viewing position or giving you more room on the desk
- Smooth edges and a smooth surface top makes it easy to rest your hands on the desk and allows you to easily roam the mouse a bit more freely across the desk
Evo Gaming Desk
- The desk finish is extremely tough, as tough as nails as EvoDesk puts it
- The finish of the desk is very smooth, it’s stylish and it’s durable, so you won’t have to worry about spills or scratching the desk due to an accident
- The desk itself comes with a frame that can be adjusted with one simple button and you can adjust the top width of the desk along with the height for ultimate comfort and convenience
- The desktop can be adjusted from any width starting from 48 inches and expanding up to 90 inches long
All of your cables will be completely out of sight and hidden away while you game
- Stable and secure monitor arms will keep your monitors held up securely in the position you want them and you can position them anywhere on the desk for the best viewing experience
- The majority of the comfort features come at the level 3 and level 4 gaming desks which are a bit more pricey.
I honestly didn’t think a gaming desk would make much of a difference when I was shopping for one because I thought a desk was just something you sat your computer on and forgot about it. Boy was I wrong. This desk has been a blessing for me and I feel like my overall quality of gaming has improved thanks to the comfort this desk has provided me. I definitely won’t be getting a new one for a long time.
It took me a little while to get comfortable and set everything up but when I did, all I can say is wow! This is an amazing desk, I have so much room to work with and I’m pretty sure I don’t see myself ever ordering another one.
What to Look for When Buying This desk
When you’re buying an EvoDesk product, make sure that it features the symbolic and standard EvoDesk logo somewhere on the product in general. For this particular desk, it’ll be on the level adjuster and the height adjustment bar. These desks come with smooth and rounded edges with a very soft to the touch finish. It’s best simply to buy straight from EvoDesk as they have their own outlets for purchasing these desks because you won’t have to worry about buying an imitation or a knockoff.
While the price does seem a little high, they do offer to finance if you have PayPal Credit. If you have a PayPal account, just about anyone applies for Credit through them, so you can get an account set up in minutes and you don’t have to buy the entire thing outright. The best part is, with PayPal Credit, any purchase over $99 doesn’t need to be paid off for 6 months. The shipping isn’t too expensive for this desk but set some time aside for assembly because assembly does take a little bit due to all the parts and pieces.
This is a powerful top tier deck. Whether you want to sit or stand, the Studio L Desktop with Ergo Edge from EvoDesk is one of the nicest gaming desks we’ve seen on the market so far. It’s easily customizable with plenty of different customization options and we’re pretty confident you’ll enjoy it. They have four different levels of customization directly from the website but Level 4 (the ultimate) is the most popular option because it offers the most flexibility and has four different monitor arms for the serious gaming.
- Design - 8.9/108.9/10
- Comfort - 8.5/108.5/10
- Durability - 9.3/109.3/10
- Strength - 7.9/107.9/10