When you’re looking for the perfect bean bag chair for your office or perhaps your dorm room, it can be hard to find something that’s space conserving and something that fits your style of the room. Thankfully, the company Big Joe has stepped in and provided a wide array of excellent products for that specific purpose.
One of the first things we immediately noticed that there’s a certain level of customization that you can optionally get with this Kinsal Leather Chair. You don’t have to get it how it looks on the website, there’s a lot of different sizing, color schemes and accessories that come with these chairs as well. We also wanted to compare the pricing point of this chair to others like it in the market and found it to be reasonably priced for people of all kinds of different budgets. The unique color patterns offer a nice splash to any room color or theme.
Design & Style
The Kinsal lineup of chairs has always been known for their unique approach to the design of their products. You have the high rise back that almost kind of arches like a King’s throne and they’ve added in the extra support pillows to give it a DXRacer chair kind of feel.
- The design of the Kinsal Leather Chair comes in a nice coated blue that’s easy on the eyes
- Has a high rise back that allows for tall people to easily enjoy the neck support pillow
- Has a thick but comfortable base that allows people to sit up higher
- The wheels of the base almost look like they’re from a vehicle
We rate the durability of the Kinsal Ergonomic Leather High-Back Swivel Chair to be extremely durable. It was built for durability and longevity in mind. The approximate weight of the entire chair is about 46 pounds. It was built to be a racing style chair and the designers knew that people would be moving around in the chair, unlike chairs meant for watching movies where people are usually sitting still most of the time. The dimensions of the Kinsal Gaming Chair are 53 x 25 x 9 inches total. The chair can support a maximum capacity of up to 280 pounds.
An In-Depth Look at the Features of the Kinsal Leather Chair
The Kinsal chair lineup comes with an insane amount of features at its disposal. Everything from the amount of customization on the chair to the unique ID cards for your own leisure, there’s a lot of things that make these chairs a step above the rest and unique in their own way.
ID Card – These Kinsal Gaming Chairs have their own ID cards attached to every single chair. No ID card is like any other chair ever produced, so when you get your own chair, you’ll have your own number. This makes it easy to help troubleshoot and replace any parts you might need if necessary.
The Hub Cap Wheels – This is a feature that’s often overlooked by reviewers but we felt worth mentioning. The wheels of this Kinsal chair feature hub cap like appearances and are very soft on the ground, yet durable. They don’t make a lot of sound when rolling across the floor and don’t break easy.
Health Support – When receiving the chair, you’ll also get free bonuses (lumbar and a headrest pillow). They’re completely adjustable and can be removed if you don’t want them for any reason.
Assembly – No one likes to assemble products they order in the mail but this Kinsal chair comes with an easy 3 step assembly process. You don’t have to hammer away or screw in a bunch of nails to get this thing working right out of the box and that’s a huge bonus.
Kinsal Ergonomic Leather High-Back Swivel Gaming Chair
- We absolutely loved the idea of the ID card and we’re surprised more companies aren’t doing something similar to this. It’s so easy to track every single chair built and it doesn’t cost much to do for every chair, it just takes a little more time per unit
- We really enjoyed the free addition of the headrest pillow and lumbar support pillow because optimal health care while gaming is important and it’s something that should be taken seriously by every serious gamer out there
- We like the maximum load capacity of the chair as well as it supports up to 280 pounds, so that larger gamers feel like that they have an option when purchasing a chair
- The wheels sat well with us because they look like miniature hub caps from a car and were very silent on the ground, even wooden floors
- It may sound picky but we didn’t like that there was more than a one-step assembly required, even though it’s only 3 steps and relatively quick
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are ID cards actually unique to every single chair? Can I customize them?
A: ID cards are absolutely unique to every single chair but you cannot customize them to say whatever you want. People would abuse that system more than likely and we think that Kinsal recognizes that. They instead give it a unique number so if you ever have to call them, they know which chair it is.
Q: Is the Kinsal Chair noisy when leaning back or rocking?
A: As far as rocking goes, there might be noise but it’s barely noticeable and you won’t hear it if you have anything else in the room on that makes noise. As far as leaning back, it does make a slightly noticeable sound but it’s not a mood killer.
Q: Does the reclining function of the chair hold steady?
A: Yes, the deadlock on the recline function of the Kinsal gaming chair is highly dependable and holds steady, even at 180 degrees tilt.
Q: I’m 6’2, will this Kinsal Gaming Chair be a good fit for me?
A: Yes, some customers who are 6’4 or taller have even taken a liking to this chair because of how tall it is. It’s made extra tall to fit tall people as well as short.
This Kinsal Leather Chair is a highly ergonomic chair with a lot of different functionality that everyone can and will enjoy. For the price tag, you’re getting a highly functional chair with a lot of different capabilities. So, if you’re looking for something that’s smooth, budget friendly and won’t scratch your floor up, this is a great chair.
We highly recommend this Kinsal chair to people of all sizes and ages for any kind of use, even if it’s for your home office. It’s also a nice added bonus to have extra comfortable lumbar and neck pillows added to the chair.
Editor's Rating ( Mark Thompson)
- Design - 7.8/107.8/10
- Comfort - 9.3/109.3/10
- Durability - 8.8/108.8/10
- Strength - 9.4/109.4/10